What does Rapid Response Water Removal offer?
Our services includes rapid work, timeliness, attention to detail and service-minded attitudes. To maintain the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, honesty and fairness in our relationships with our customers.
Don't wait. If you are experiencing water damage in your home it's important to respond in a timely manner. Secondary damage will inevitably take place as time passes. This causes considerably more damage and cost in repairs to your home.
To prevent secondary damage to your home, or work place, structural dying needs to occur. This may require: extraction, removing material(s) that would hinder or prevent the dry out process, setting up dehumidifiers air movers and possibly heaters in some cases.
Be safe. Call for a free estimate.Secondary Damage Examples:
- Wood root (subfloor, floor joist, bottom plate, studs, rim joists etc.)
- Mold Growth it only takes 24 to 48 hours for mold to germinate and grow. Typically, the spores begin to colonize in 3 to 12 days and become visible in about 18-21 days.
- Rusting of steel,
- De-laminating of materials such as plywood and carpet
For Mold to grow it only needs Moisture, heat and and organic substance (including but not limited to dry wall, wood, cardboard etc.) Mold Growth only takes 24 to 48 hours for mold to germinate and grow. Typically, the spores begin to colonize in 3 to 12 days and become visible in about 18-21 days.
Health issues to mold exposure start out small – allergy-like symptoms. Congestion, watery eyes, and wheezing. Unfortunately, the longer you are exposed to mold, the longer it takes your symptoms to go away. It's possible symptoms will never go away if exposed to the mold for a long extended period of time. Mold-related health issues can turn into life-long chronic illnesses. Furthermore, in severe cases mold has been known to cause serious illnesses like cancer, neurological problems, and even death.
Please speak with a Mold Remediation Professional if you think you have mold. It's worth the phone call.
Call Now for a Free Site VisitSymptoms you can expect if you have a long-term exposure to mold:
- Trouble breathing
- Chronic headaches
- Memory loss
- Trouble concentrating
- Pain in your internal organs
- Rashes or hives
- Changes in blood pressure
- Urinary tract infections
- Heating and cooling costs can be reduced
- Can increase the resale value of your home
- Helps prevent musty crawl space odors from creeping into your home
- Improves air quality inside the home
- Reduces mold growth
- Lowers uncomfortable humidity inside your home
- Helps prevents structural damage from wood rot
- Reduces allergens
- Can increase the longevity of flooring
- Deters pests & insects from living under your home
- Creates a clean environment for storage
- Appliance life is lengthened
- Interior Drainage systems installed inside the crawl space to help remove intrusive water out and away from underneath your home
- Sump pumps can be used to forcibly discharge standing water from underneath the home
- Vapor barriers installed on walls and ground will help keep moisture & pests outside of your home
- Dehumidifiers designed to decrease excess humidity and improve indoor air quality inside the home
- Sealing all cracks/holes and even rim joists